Alfred Boudreau, CPA
Tax Senior Manager
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Masters in Taxation from the State University of New York at Albany.
- Over 12 years of public accounting experience, including 7 years with the New York, New York office of a "Big 4" accounting firm, providing tax and tax accounting services.
- Al's experience includes corporate, partnership, multistate, and international tax compliance, advisory, and tax accounting services for clients in the energy, manufacturing, and financial services industries.
Professional Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- IRS Enrolled Agent
- Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science and Technology - Treasurer