J. Corcoran, CPA
- Bachelor of Science
Degree in Accounting from Le Moyne College.
25 years of
experience including 12 years in a Fortune 500
corporate environment and 8 years of public
accounting (4 years at a "Big 4" firm).
- Jim's experience includes all
facets of corporate and multistate tax compliance and
planning for clients in the energy and service
industries as well as manufacturers, construction
contractors and distributors.
- Jim's skills also include
extensive experience in information technology,
information services, network hardware, network
software systems and cybersecurity issues for our firm
Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified
- New York State Society of
Certified Public Accountants
- Microsoft Certified Systems
- Website Administrator and
volunteer for local church committees.
- Liverpool Youth Soccer