Michele A. Dickey, CPA, CVA
Tax Senior Manager
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Le Moyne College.
- Over 26 years of public accounting experience providing individual and corporate tax planning, compliance and consulting services for closely held businesses, some of which are: grocery stores, construction contractors, real estate developers and physicians.
- Michele provides business valuations for companies involved in buy/sell agreements, charitable contributions, family limited partnerships and gifting programs.
- Michele also has past experience with accounting services, reviews and compilations.
Professional Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Children’s Consortium - Past Board Member
- Meals on Wheels of Syracuse - Past Board Member.