Christopher C. Dietter, CPA, CFE
Audit Senior Manager
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Alfred University.
- Over 20 years of public accounting experience, including seven with the Syracuse office of a “Big 4” accounting firm, providing accounting, business advisory and audit services to manufacturers, financial institutions and SEC registrants.
- 3 years of experience as the Director of Internal Audit for a publicly traded company which included the implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and subsequent quarterly and annual certifications.
Professional Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Credit Union Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- NYS Blues Festival - Treasurer