Andrew M. Eassa, CPA, CVA
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Niagara University.
- One of the 4 co-founders of the firm.
- Over 40 years experience assisting a variety of clients by providing services in the area of business valuation, litigation support, financial analysis, strategic planning and various accounting and audit and tax-related compliance.
- 7 years of experience with the Syracuse office of a “Big 4” accounting firm.
- Former Managing Principal of the firm (2000 to 2013).
Professional Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Community Involvement and Other:
- Elmcrest Children’s Center - Member of the Board of Directors and Finance Committee Chair
- Christ the King Retreat House - Member of the Board of Directors
- Niagara University Accounting Advisory Board
- Camico Mutual Insurance Co. - Board Member and Governance Committee Chair
- Arthur J. Dixon Public Service Award given by the New York State Society of CPAs - 2006
- Niagara University Distinguished Accounting Alumni Award - 2011
- Board Leadership Nonprofit Awards finalist - 2009