A. Freer, CPA
- Bachelor of Business
Administration Degree from Siena College.
- One of the 4 co-founders of
- 10 years of experience with
the Syracuse office of a "Big 4" accounting
- Over 42 years experience providing
accounting, business advisory, corporate tax, review,
compilation and audit services.
to advise clients on specialized business management
and growth issues as well as more traditional
accounting and tax matters.
Principal areas of concentration include:
Construction companies including general contractors,
subcontractors and suppliers to the construction
industry; real estate developers; and large and small
Remains involved in assisting clients with a host of
special projects including business acquisitions and
divestitures; succession and estate planning.
- Has spoken widely on various
topics in construction contractor accounting and
financial statements, maximizing surety bond capacity
and income taxation.
- Former Member of the
the firm’s policy-making body.
Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified
- New York State Society of
Certified Public Accountants
Association of America
- Construction Financial Management
- General Building Contractors
- Associated Builders and
Companies - Advisory Board Member
- Syracuse Center of Excellence
- Advisory Board Member, Treasurer of its affiliated
office for Industry
Liverpool Athletics Hall of Fame - Board Member