Tammy L. Reyes, CPA, RFC
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Binghamton University and Masters in Taxation from the University of Denver.
- Received a Certificate in Financial Planning from Kaplan College and obtained the designation of Registered Financial Consultant.
21 years of accounting experience including 9 years with the Syracuse office of a “Big 4” accounting firm and 3 years as the VP Tax Manager with Partners Trust Bank (a publicly traded company).
- Tammy has extensive experience in gift tax and estate tax planning and compliance with a concentration in personal financial planning for high-net worth individuals.
She has obtained the Personal Financial
Specialist designation with the American
Institute of Certified Public
- Client service experience also includes providing tax consulting and compliance services to corporations, partnerships, S-corporations, trusts and individuals in the following industries: law firms, financial institutions, manufacturing, textiles, telecommunications, credit unions and biotechnology.
Professional Designations & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of New York
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Baltimore Woods Nature Center - Board Member, Vice President
Landmark Theatre - Board Member and past