In addition to challenging work in an environment that accentuates teamwork and collaboration, FMF&E offers a variety of high quality firm-provided benefits to its team members to meet their personal and professional needs – some of which are highlighted below:
- Career Development Program – Work hand and hand with a Career Advisor to lay the foundation and cultivate your career path
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – A very generous benefit from day one and a flexible approach to taking time off. Additional time is earned as you progress to new levels.
- Holidays – 7 paid holidays (And we provide an extra 16 hours of PTO for use as floating holidays)
- Health Insurance – through Excellus Health Plans
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan – Firm 401(k) match and annual discretionary profit sharing contribution
- CPA Certification Reimbursement Program – So you can begin preparing for your CPA exam, we will provide you with Becker study materials and reimburse your exam costs as soon as you decide to join us.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – Receive a bonus for a recommendation that leads to a successful hire.
- Continuing Professional Education Program – various training options to support and accelerate your career.
- And More…
Top Professionals Ready To Serve You
The FMF&E team prides itself on ensuring that you have quick and easy access to top professionals for any challenge. Our unique model gives our clients confidence that our experienced team can be trusted with your most complex challenges.