FMF&E stands out as an employer of choice, attracting and retaining top-tier talent through a compelling array of benefits designed to meet both personal and professional needs. Beyond engaging in challenging work that fosters teamwork and collaboration, our firm provides a diverse range of high-quality benefits directly to our valued team members. Check out a few of the exceptional benefits we offer below.
- Career Development Program – Work hand and hand with a Career Advisor to lay the foundation and cultivate your career path.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – A very generous benefit from day one and a flexible approach to taking time off. Additional time is earned as you progress to new levels of leadership in the Firm.
- Holidays – We offer 7 paid holidays, plus 16 hours of floating holiday time, and the Firm closes for the full week of July 4th to give our team a chance to re-charge.
- Health Insurance – Through Excellus Health Plans you have options to cover you or your family when you need it.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan – Firm 401(k) match and annual discretionary profit sharing contribution available.
- CPA Certification Reimbursement Program – So you can begin preparing for your CPA exam, we will provide you with Becker study materials and reimburse your exam costs as soon as you decide to join us.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – Receive a bonus for a recommendation that leads to a successful hire.
- Continuing Professional Education Program – We offer various training options to support and accelerate your career.
- Firm Wellness & Social Programs – Throughout the year our team enjoys many social and wellness focused activities to encourage healthy lifestyles in and out of the workplace.
- And More…
Top Professionals Ready To Serve You
The FMF&E team prides itself on ensuring that you have quick and easy access to top professionals for any challenge. Our unique model gives our clients confidence that our experienced team can be trusted with your most complex challenges.